Thursday, 26 May 2011

Can i get my Ex back even if they don't want to?

You may be thinking that since you have lost your boyfriend and he shows no interest in getting back together, that it’s over for good.
Honestly, it may be over for good, but you still may have a chance to win him back even if he shows no interest.
There’s really only one way of knowing if you can win him back, and that is to give it a try. He may be appearing to have moved on, and has no interest in you, but you may still have a chance.
The best thing you can do is to show him that you still care about him as a person. You can’t be a needy, stalking ex girlfriend – you need to be a supportive friend. By being mature and showing him that you can be in the same room together without creating drama, will go a long way to proving to him that you can still be friends, or at least acquaintances, without being in a love relationship.
Become a friend that understands his feelings, trials and successes. Joke with him and show him he can have a good time hanging out with you.
Most solid relationships start out as friendships, so you need to go back to the basics of being a friend. It could be that your relationship never grew from a strong friendship and that hurt your love relationship.
Going back to being friends and growing from there, may make for a stronger love relationship in the future.
Be warned that being friends can be difficult, especially when you see him dating other people. If you still want him back, that’s something you will have to deal with. As time goes by, he will either realize that you are a great friend and one of the few people he can really count on.
When you reach the point of being good friends, there will come a time when he will realize he still wants to be more than friends with you. Or, you may just realize that you have moved on and can no longer be more than friends with him.
In any case, you will have done the right, and mature thing, will have grown as a person and will either have won him back or you will me moving on to better relationship.

1 comment:



  1. After being in relationship with emma for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should rather contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that never believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I mailed the spell caster, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by reffering him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.con you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CAN NEVER STOP TALKING ABOUT YOU SIR HIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS:drinegbedionspellhome@gmail.com CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEM










    ReplyDelete