What's the key to successful relationships? Well we have a few tips which will hopefully come in very helpful.
1. Quality time is when you get to spend precious moments making all the points below work. So spend evening or days together every so often exclusively.
2. A good relationship is built on compromise and a great deal of give and take on both sides.
3. Although you want to see them alot, independence and dependence should have some balance, so see your partner here and then and go out with your friends when you can. As they say "Time apart makes the heart grow fonder".
4. Trust! Trust! Trust! Trust each other and you will have a much more comfortable relationship. Make sure you maintain that trust though and it's not just there for the hell of it.
5. Appreciate each other, compliments are always welcome even if they say they don't like them.
6. Show each other what you like in the bedroom, knowing how to have sex with each other and satisfy them makes everything a lot easier and more fun
7. Give your partner a smile, smiles work on so many levels, and always leave the recipient in a better mood to some degree, try it, it's free
8.Sadly sometimes the little things you loved at the start become annoying or irrelevant, just wait, and learn to love them for who they are.
9. COMMUNICATION. The old key point. If you have something which is bothering you, the more you keep it to yourself the more tension their will be between you and your partner.
10. Punishing your partner isn't necessarily the best idea. However rewarding them when they're good is a better strategy